The Atlantic Diving Team is a member of USA Diving
, the national governing body for the United States Olympic Committee and a member of AAU Diving
. The competitive team offers training year round and competes in competitions within the Florida Gold Coast Diving Association (Keys to Jupiter, FL), nationally and internationally depending upon level of expertise.
In the summer months or when school is closed, we typically offer two workouts per day on Monday - Friday as well as single workouts on Saturday and Sunday. For more information, contact us
REQUIRED FORMS and USA Diving & AAU Membership
To join the Atlantic Diving Team, all members are required to review & fill out the proper documents and to be an USA Diving & AAU member. Please fill-out the forms below and complete with signature.
1. Required Insurance USA Diving & AAU (SEE BELOW
2. Atlantic Diving Team Registration Forms (SEE BELOW
3. Meet Registration (SEE BELOW
4. Atlantic Diving Team Apparel (SEE BELOW
5. Program Levels & FEES (SEE BELOW
All divers must be a registered member of both USA Diving and AAU Diving. These are secondary insurance coverages. This secondary insurance covers diving practices including both the dive well and dryland facility training. This coverage only takes effect after your primary insurance and deductibles are paid. Please read each organization’s descriptions for more information on specific coverages.
Membership (January 1 - December 31)
Please sign up for USA Diving Membership online.
You may want to print this information first and then follow the directions. This allows your child/diver to practice & compete in USA Diving meets and provides additional, required, insurance for your child/diver. Cost for membership is $75.00.
• Go online to www.teamusa.org/USA-Diving/Membership
• Click the "Competition Athlete: $200 (Join Now)"
• Click the "Competition Athlete (17U)"
• Click the "Sign Up" at the bottom of the page
• Under Club Affiliation
• Next to Association select the "Fla. Gold Coast (Southern FL)"
• Next to Club select the "Atlantic Diving Team"
• Fill out All required information
• Click the "Submit" at the bottom of the page
• Continue to Checkout and pay by credit card online
• You’ll receive a copy of diver’s membership online and via e-mail.
Membership (September 1 - August 31)
Please sign up for AAU Membership online.
You may want to print this information first and then follow the directions. This allows your child/diver to practice & compete in AAU meets and provides additional, required, insurance for your child/diver. Cost for membership is $16.00.
• Go online to www.diveaau.org
• Click the "JOIN AAU NOW" on the medal ribbon
• Click the "JOIN NOW" - Athlete Category
• Fill out Athlete information
• Choose "Youth Program"
• Membership Term: 1, 2 or 3 years - MUST select "Extended Coverage Membership"
• Under sport: choose DI-Diving
• AAU club name is ATLANTIC DIVING TEAM
• Club Code: W34W7W
• Click continue: pay by credit card online
• You’ll receive a copy of diver’s membership online and via e-mail.
Please email us a copy of your USA Diving & AAU membership (see above). Please note that your child/diver will NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE in practice or meets without an USA Diving & AAU Extended Coverage Membership.
Questions? Please email us
Below are the forms required to dive with the Atlantic Diving Team. Please print, fill out all information on every page and bring to your next session. Click on the Download Registration Form button bellow to register with ADT.
Please follow the following directions: read and understand the information bellow (1 - 7) then Click on the Download Registration Form.
All divers must register for their meet through DiveMeets. DiveMeets is the most advanced and comprehensive Diving Management System in the world. Registration for all of our meets is though the Dive Meets system. In addition, DiveMeets provides parents unprecedented real-time interactive information to follow their divers progress.
ATLANTIC DIVING TEAM APPAREL
ADT t-shirts must be worn at all team practice and team suit must be worn for all competitions, including competition warmups and dive meet practice. All purchased items will be shipped to your home, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Apparel can be ordered by clicking on the Shop Now below.
PARENT ADVISORY TEAMS
Parental support is the oil that keeps our program running smoothly. We have a large organization with many moving parts that requires an active group of volunteers. Please review the volunteer opportunity list
and contact our Advisory Team
to join a parent team!
To cancel membership with the Atlantic Diving Team, parents must notify the coaches in writing via email or in person with our cancellation form. No refunds or exchanges will be allowed for termination. All past due fees must be brought current prior to departure or the account will be sent to collections.
Link to: Cancellation Form
PROGRAM FEES / MONTHLY TUITION
• Atlantic Diving Team tuition is based on an average number of days per week diving. A diver is designated certain practice times during the week and will remain on that schedule unless a change is made either by request, or on the recommendation of the coach.
• It is important to note that divers and parents are committing to a "diving program" and not just paying for practice or an activity. Tuition pays for pool time (practice), a professional coaching staff, conditioning, TiVo video training, USA Diving and AAU meet expertise and strategy, High School diving strategy and expertise, overall meet tactics and strategy, and membership in the the best diving club on the planet!
LEVELS FOR CLUB TEAM
• Masters Diving
- We offer a USA Diving competitive master program for adults 19 and over interested in competing in sanctioned USA Diving meets. Practice run for 1.5 Hours, and class consists of 30 minutes of warm-up and conditioning and 60 minutes of working on skills from the diving boards.
$120 / 2x per week | $160 / 3x per week | $190 / 4x per week
• Senior Team
- Divers commit to 5 or 6-days per week for 3 Hours unless there is a holiday - (We will do our best to find a make up).
This group is made up of individuals that have competed in the Junior National Championships and or Senior National Championships within the past 2 years. This group travels to competitions monthly. This team is for dedicated divers that are striving to reach as high as their goals will take them. College coaches look at this group of divers to offer college scholarships.
$290 / 5x per week | $340 / 6x per week
• Junior Team
- Divers commit to 4, 5 or 6-days per week for 2 1/2 to 3 Hours unless there is a holiday - (We will do our best to find a make up).
This group is for athletes that have the goal to compete at the national level. Athletes learn the skills and dives necessary to prepare for advanced competitions. Divers in this level are excepted to dive at regional, zone and national championships.
$250 / 4x per week | $290 / 5x per week | $340 / 6x per week
RECAP FOR NEW MEMBERS
• See Above
- for Monthly Fee
- USA Diving Annual Membership
- AAU Annual Membership
• All participants must have these membership before starting lessons.
Reach Another Level with a Private Lesson
Personalized, one-on-one instruction is the secret to improved skills and increased confidence. Atlantic Diving Team now makes private diving coaching affordable and convenient for athletes of all ages and skill levels. For more information, contact us
• $50 / 1 Hour - Members
• $75 / 1 Hour - Non-Members
Note: $25 / for additional 30 minutes
This is diving...
Diving is a year round sport. Diving is not a consolation sport for those who decide not to swim. Diving is the ultimate form of grace, beauty, and athleticism. A diver must be able to perform a physically and mentally challenging act, in unison, in just 2 seconds and make it look effortless, in control, and beautiful. Diving is an individual team sport that fosters confidence, courage and a commitment to excellence. A diver will truly excel when working and competing with others on their team.
Conquering fear is something divers do every time they are on the board. When a diver smacks and has that feeling of “broken glass” pressing against their body; it means they are truly divers - pushing their mind and body to excel beyond the milk run of mediocrity. Some cry upon smacking, some just suck-it-up and some still think the redness will eventually turn to a tan ;). If you dive long enough you will become a very good diver – just how good will be up to your positive commitment, mental strength, and coaching.